CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just a lttle update...

So I went to the doctor this morning for a check up and got to see the babies heartbeats!!! okay just kidding, I did go to the doctor but there is only one baby in there and I did get to see its little heart beating away...it was such a relief. It was more of a relief seeing that there was only one baby in there. The doctor gave me my due date which is May 8th. I think I will be able to get a little bit more excited now that I know there is a little life in there...I would post the picture of our little thing but my computer is out of order because my house is torn apart right now, but I will post it later..

4 comments:

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Hey Ash,

I saw your mom and Bridger at the Northridge Carnival and she told me all about the ultrasound. YEAH!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you! I hope you are feeling well, and we can't wait to have another little friend for Elle! She is totally in love with Bridger.

Misty said...

That is fantastic news. I'm so glad you got to see the heartbeat. If you have another boy we can get the gang together and let them beat up on eachother. If it's a girl you'll probably have to ban her from hanging out with CJ and Tukk because she'll learn too many naughty words from them. :)

Noelley's Life said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

-Noelle