CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary Babe!!

Today is our sixth anniversary and I just wanted to let Cole know how much I love him and appreciate him and everything he does for me and our family. We have had some good times and some not so good times but through it all we have grown to love each other more and more every day. Even though Cole is spending our anniversary out on Boulder Mountain with my dad It has been a great day knowing that I am married to a man who would do anything for his family, and a man that I am totally in love with!! (and as far as him spending our anniversary out on the mountain all I have to say is he better come home with a big deer!!)
I Love you Cole!!!

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

Misty said...

Holy crap! I didn't know you were pregnant again. I'm so excited for you guys! That is fantastic news. Reading that just made my day. I'll tell Tukker to put in a good word for this baby. That boy's got angels watching over him, so I think he has a direct line to heaven... ;)