CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Been a long time......

Wow its been forever since I have found the time to update this thing!! A lot has happened in the last few months so sorry if this is long and boring and sorry for all of the pictures. Wow, where to begin....I guess I will go clear back to the summer.



My baby boy turned the big 1!!!!






Although he is super naughty most of the time we sure do LOVE this guy!!!!!
 

We spent the fourth of July in Torrey just like we always do!! I have the most amazing grandparents that live there and we love to visit them every year!! We always enjoy the little town parade and celebrations. And of course shooting guns and riding four wheelers is a must when we go down there!


We also spent alot of time up at the cabin this summer.....hunting, riding four wheelers, fixing up the cabin, and hiking!  The boys absolutely love it up there as do I and Cole!

This year we decided to let Bridger come out hunting with us one evening and he had the time of his life! Cole even gave him his very own knife! Wyatt just loved playing in the dirt!

And yes call me crazy, but I LOVE Hunting!!!!!
I love being up in the mountains with my family, and I love spending time with my hubby!
This year we hiked our butts off, and I loved every minute of the torture Cole put me through! We got in the middle of a herd of elk, and I loved hearing them bugling and calling to each other...we got pretty close to a nice bull....and I even got to be there when he shot his elk! (and all that goes along with that...you know like gutting it and dragging it out.) But yes, I loved every minute of it and can not wait for the hunt this year!

THEN................
 Bridger had his surgery on his chin. They cut it open and removed a lump, and cut out a whole bunch of scar tissue. Hopefully that will be the last of the surgerys for a while with that poor kid.
This is a few days after the surgery...

In the mean time.....Wyatt......has learned how to climb up everything...destroy everything.....beat up his older brother and cousin.....but.......he has been sooooo much fun!!







THEN.........

My dear Grandpa Fraughton passed away.......Grandpa Fraughton was born July 11 1935 and passed away on October 7 2010



We were lucky to have known him.......
He was a friend to all he knew and will never be forgotten!!

We had a big family dinner just before he left this earth......Love you gramps!!!!







........................HALLOWEEN.....................

We had a great time on halloween....Bridger was a moose again this year...Wyatt was a bear...I was pocahontas....and cole was yo-gabba-gabba!!



Just have to throw these in here............





 
                                     .......................CHRISTMAS......................



 my favorite part of Christmas.....
my grandpa playing the guitar while we sing Christmas songs......







And our favorite thing lately......is........Tubing up at Soldier Hollow






 Well I am sure I have missed alot .....but I will try and keep up this year!


4 comments:

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

WOW! I am so jealous at all you guys are able to do as a family! Love the pics! Keep up the new posts!

Misty said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again. LOVE all the new pics. Hooray!

Holman Family said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I missed seeing pictures of your cute boys!

HaleyandGabe said...

that was a big post!! you did have a lot of catching up to do....cute pictures. I like your little valentine thing you got going on with you your blog! HAPPY VALENTINES!