CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Swine Flu

So my little sister just got home from EFY yesterday...
can anyone guess what she brought home with her?????????
yeah, thats right, SWINE FLU!!!!
My mom took her into the doctor today and thats right it was confirmed...
im a little worried cause my boys were over there yesterday and Bridger slept over there last night...so yes we've been exposed..needless to say we're staying far away for now and just praying that no one else gets it!
Get better Cierra, we luv you!

2 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

oh my gosh that picture is CRAZY!!!! well good luck to you all and stay away hehe

Misty said...

Yikes - hope you guys don't get it. And it looks like you've been having fun this summer. I love all the new pics!