CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby Wyatt is here!!!

5 lbs. 14 oz. 18.5 inches
Baby Wyatt made his grand entrance into this crazy world at 10:57 am
on 4/11/09
he was exactly 3 weeks early
his little lungs were not working well so they had to do a c-pap to help inflate them.
they also had to give him some medicine called surfactant a few times to help lubricate them.
he has been hooked up to all sorts of machines so I have not been able to hold him and its killing me!!!

Our little man is staying strong and hanging in there...
but if you would all keep him in your thoughts and prayers we would appreciate it!!!






5 comments:

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

I will absolutely pray for him and you! Do they know when he will be able to go home? Congratulations. I love you guys!

*WEST* said...

I just showed the boys the pics and they are dieing!! Especially Gagers!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Congrats! I am glad he is doing ok and will keep you in our prayers. Let us know if the ward can do anything.

Noelley's Life said...

Congrats. I am glad he is doing okay. Hope you are feeling good too. I hope you get to hold him soon.

Sydney, Cali & Brynne said...

He's beutiful! We'll keep him and the rest of you in our prayers. Congratulations!

Jared, Melissa and Sydney