CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Update......

I had a doctors appointment Friday and my blood pressure was up...big shock! So they had me do the 24-hr urine test and have blood work done for the second time in two weeks... I had to go back yesterday to talk about my results. So yesterday they diagnosed me with preeclampsia...yeah!!! Could anything else go wrong??? Anyways so now I have to go in twice a week to be checked and go to the hospital to have stress tests done to monitor the baby and do the awesome 24 hour urine test every week. I did get what I feel like is a little bit of good news, I get to have the baby on April 17th...a whole 2 weeks early! It could be sooner if I have anymore problems but as for right now I am okay with the 17th. We are hoping that everything goes okay and that we have no more problems.

5 comments:

Sallee Family said...

Oh Ash! My friend had that last year with her baby and they took her a month early. She didn't like the urine tests either. I'm sorry! You take care of yourself.

HaleyandGabe said...

that don't sound like fun...but the two weeks early part sounds fantastic!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Good luck! Let us know if the ward can help with anything!!

Misty said...

You're making me very nervous! Tell that baby he can come 2 weeks early, but no sooner, or his Aunt Misty will be after him! Hope you're not feeling too crappy. Let us know if we can help with anything.

adamsfamilynews said...

Hey, I was just wondering if I could get your email address. Email me at aadams@equitytitleutah.com