CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its a BOY!!!!!!

So I could not take it any more and decided to go on my lunch break the other day and have an ultrasound done to find out what teeny-tiny is. Well we are not 100% sure but we think its a boy. Bridger is a little dissapointed that he is not getting his baby sister, but we are really excited to have another little boy. We only have one problem now, what names??? Cole has a name picked out that he really likes but I am not so sure about it, so I would love some suggestions if any of you have any please throw some out there. And we will find out for sure from my doctor on Dec. 23 that this is really for sure a baby boy, so we will let you know.

8 comments:

*WEST* said...

I am thinking something like Willie I love that name...Wilie Wilson how CUTE!! he he..just kidding I am sure you have a super cute name so tell ME COLE!!

Have a good night!!

Shayli & Kenyon said...

Cletus? Francis, Ashley could also be a boy's name, rudolfo, Gerard, oh and i heard a good one the other day..cholera peace, you could also go with leonard.

linds jo said...

hey ash! im so glad you found us... this is such a fun way to keep in touch. your fam is darling and congrats on the new one. 2 boys really is alot of fun.
-lindsay (nelson) peterson

Misty said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. But then I'm biased, because I really like my boys. Good luck with the name problem, though - boy names are tough.

Sallee Family said...

yeah for boys! Congrats, hope your still feeling alright.

Shayli & Kenyon said...

i am really doubting how legit that penis is...it doesnt even look like one..it could be a finger! i still think its a girl

*WEST* said...

Shayli cracks me up!! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving break and hope that Bridge is feeling good. Have a good night!!!

genolayaya said...

hey how about something like Julie or Julian or just plain old auntjulie as one word? I think it sounds super great! Ashton is popular now or you could mix your names together....ashol, well, maybe not!!!! aunt julie