CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Lil Sis is Gettin Married!!!!

After 41/2 short months of dating, my little sis is engaged!!!!! Her new fiance Canyon (Kenyon) is a great guy and better take really good care of her and treat her good or he will have to answer to me!! I know what you are all thinking and yes its true...she is knocked up and there is a bun in the oven!!! She doesnt want anyone to know but I figured I would go public with the news because everyone is probably already thinking that she is prego!! Okay just kidding!! They are getting married in the Timpanogos Temple on January 2nd!!!! Congratulations guys we love you and wish you the best!!!!

1 comment:

*WEST* said...

CONGRATS!!! She deserves some one great. I am super excited for her!