CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lake Powell...

Okay, so I am a total slacker and have waited a few weeks to post these pictures...this was our trip to Powell with my family...Bridgers first time there and he had the time of his life!!!
We did a whole lot of swimming, cliff jumping, hanging out with the family, tubing, fishing, wake and knee boarding, and just having a good time!
Bridger had so much fun with his cousins...
I even tried out cliff jumping....not for me!!! Koda showed me up by jumping off a cliff that was about 20 feet high..his two brothers went and were a little nervous at first, but not him, he just went for it..what a Stud!!!
We had such a great time with our family and can not wait to go next year...thanks to my mom and dad for making it such a great trip!!!

No comments: