CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Night in Park City...

Friday night we went with my whole family to Park City. We all just needed a night away, and figured we would go...
We bought Bridger this wet-suit with the floatation pads built in to it and he called it a "Bra"
Jas, Sash, Me, Bridg, Shay, and Kenyon hanging out in the hot tub.
Even Grandpa Sherm got in the hot tub

We swam in the 'tool' as Bridger calls it. He has absolutely no fear and was such a fish. I could'nt turn away for one second because he was jumping off the edge of the pool into the water.






3 comments:

Misty said...

Looks like a fun trip! And Bridger looks so cute in his swimming suit "bra"! I also love the mohawk look. Very cute!

*WEST* said...

You forgot about how pretty the fireworks are, and the Monsters that come out of them! TOO CUTE!!!! How fun does Park City look!!!

Noelley's Life said...

Hey Ashli

I was glad to have a comment on our blog from you. I have been meaning to look at your blog since my dad gave me the information for it. Bridger is so cute. They are at such a fun age right now. I will be sure to include you when we go private. Keep in touch!

-Noelle